Experience the fun and adrenaline of the Olympic sport of fencing!
Add a slice of excitement to your Corporate Fun Day with a fencing activity from Sword Fighting International!
Perfect for family fun days, Summer BBQs, team-building away days and Christmas events, we've extracted the best bits from the Olympic sport of fencing, and created unique and unusual group events which are suitable for all ages and are fun for both children and adults alike. We can also accommodate wheelchair fencing if you have any disabled guests that would like to take part.
A typical session:
A typical event would involve demonstrations, followed by 15-45 minute taster sessions:
- Short, fun introduction
- Safety briefing
- Introduction to basic skills - movement, attack, parry
- One-on one duels
- Fun battle games
Depending on the numbers and time available, each session can culminate in a mass battle - always hugely entertaining!
- Corporate fun days & family BBQs
- Team Away Days
- Themed events
- Christmas parties
Why offer a sword fighting activity?
- Unusual, exciting and inclusive sport suitable for all, 9-99 years old
- Activities for groups of any size
- Suitable for people with disabilities
- Outdoor and indoor activities with equipment provided
- Events run by team building experts & top fencers
- Level playing field - no experience required
- Games are fun and memorable
- Adaptable to suit your specific events
- Can be themed e.g. James Bond, Pirates of the Caribbean
We can tailor the offering to suit your requirements, bringing in Olympic athletes, extra demonstrations etc.
Clients we have worked with include Lloyds TSB, Cadbury's and GSK, and our instructors are all qualified fencing coaches with experience of delivering safe, fun events on a large scale.
All safety equipment is provided, and we are fully insured.